On Thursday March 13th 2014, at 8pm Karin de Fleyt wil premiere my new interactive composition for bassflute and robot orchestra. The concert will take place at the Logos Tetrahedron (Bomastraat 26, Ghent)
– 4 premieres: works by Yan Maresz Marco Molteni Wim Henderickx and Kristof Lauwers
– 1 belgian premiere: work by Christopher Fox
– Xi for flute solo- Karlheinz Stockhausen
– Face a toi for piccolo solo – Daan Janssens
– Atem – Lied – Toshio Hosokawa
As part of the ‘Week of Contemporary music’ at the Ghent conservatory, on Teusday March 26th at 12.30 pm, a noon concert takes place featuring my piece ‘Glycyrrhizin, for guitar and live electronics. The gutiar is played by Laura Maes.